Saturday, August 15, 2015

Toggle

My collaborator Chris Cheney and I were awarded a Toggle Fellowship to create art via disruption of web sites through the group neverhitsend.   The project is ongoing.

Toggle will be publicly released by neverhitsend at the 21st International Symposium on Electronic Art from August 14–18, 2015 in Vancouver, B.C.   


I'm proud to have the art we made--which is digital/multimedia art (mostly text and pictures)-- featured along with the the work of the other Toggle Fellows online and at ISEA.     The other fellows are: Anthony McCann, Cassie McQuater, Georgie and Min, Jennifer Moon, Leah Beeferman, Marii, Micol Hebron, Vanessa Sioufi, Woofer Ten, and Zoya Sardashti.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool. You are doing really very great job. I do think you'll achieve success and benefit with this. I've seen the review of your project at www.essay-writing-place.com. It's really nice what you are doing.