Friday, July 25, 2014

Mini Tour (via boat, subway, van, maybe a train and finally 2 planes)

Hi There,

I'm going on a mini tour next week and I'd like you to come by and hear me read or host a thing or say hi.

SUNDAY JULY 27th: NEW YORK (GOVERNOR'S ISLAND):  This reading is part of the New York City Poetry Festival on Governor's Island. I'm hosting this reading on Sunday July 27th: Bridget Talone, Zachary Schomburg, and Joshua Marie Wilkinson, 4pm, ALGONQUIN STAGE.  Facebook Event here.

MONDAY July 28th: BROOKLYN  (MELLOW PAGES): I'm reading poems with Cecily Iddings, John Beer, Joshua Marie Wilkinson, and Zachary Schomburg. Facebook Event here.

TUESDAY July 29th PHILADELPHIA: reading poems with Cecily Iddings, Joshua Marie Wilkinson, and Zachary Schomburg. Facebook EVENT RSVP here.

WEDNESDAY July 30th WASHINGTON, D.C. reading poems with Cecily Iddings, Joshua Marie Wilkinson, and Zachary Schomburg.  "Barrelhouse Presents Black Ocean and Octopus Books": RSVP on Facebook HERE.

THEN on THURSDAY, July 31st I will read in ATLANTA with Sommer Browning, Noah Eli Gordon, and Angela Veronica Wong.  RSVP on Facebook here.

No comments: